most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Add Reply
New Poll

ESSOS CANONS
ASHLEY
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 09:51 PM
ACTA STAFF
EST
CO-ADMIN
STAFF
28 years
ASHLEY • 1692 posts • she/her

interested in the new canons listed on the Canon list but not sure who they are? Look no further my friends! All info about the Essos Canons and ideas for potential plots can be found here.

▲ Employed by the Iron Bank of Braavos

I've been informed by the lovely Alma that Jon Targaryen's first stop when he reaches Braavos is going to be to check in and see what kind of support (if any) he can get from the Iron Bank. That said we're going to need someone to handle those dealings - though weather or not they assist the runaway King is obvi up to good 'ol Noho's player. Info about the character in canon can be found HERE

▲ Member of the Second Sons; Kasporio "the Cunt".

Second in Command of the Sellsword company the Second Sons, Kasporio would certainly be an interesting character to have around. Jon, Dany, Ryon (and currently unplayed Arthur) or going to be seeking all the help they can get in Braavos as they hope to one day return to reclaim the Iron Throne for House Targaryen. Info from canon about Kasporio can be found HERE

▲ The "future" Sealord of Braavos

The Sealord of Braavos is the ruler of the Free City of Braavos - chosen by the citiy's Magisters, the person holding the title serves for life. in canon good 'ol Tormo here was mentioned as being the likely successor to the current Sealord, and as such we're suspecting he'll need to be making alliances, as will our Targaryen friends once in the city. This relationship has the potential to be mutually beneficial, though whomever takes him can also choose to establish a relationship of conflict with the former Targaryen rulers. Regardless, we think he'd be a good addition as we try to stir up plots in Essos! Info about the Tormo in canon can be found HERE

▲ courtesan; "The Black Pearl"

Who doesn't love a good whore? Braavos is teeming with them, so she seemed a natural fit for our canon list, but obviously we're hoping she has a bit more of a plot than licking Jon Targaryen's wounds, so to speak. Bellegre here was specifically chosen because she also happens to have Targaryen blood - her grandmother was the bastard daughter of Aegon IV Targaryen and the Bellegre for whom she is named (who also happened to be a badass smuggler/pirate). Possible alliance (or hell, foe) for our Targaryen friends? Canon info about her can be found HERE

PM
^
ASHLEY
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 09:52 PM
ACTA STAFF
EST
CO-ADMIN
STAFF
28 years
ASHLEY • 1692 posts • she/her

▲ Magister; Pentos

Hey look it's this guy! You'll remember Illyrio as being a good friend/colleague of the Master of Whispers, Varys - he has an expansive Mans in Pentos, where Dany and Viserys were first seen in season/book one. He also happened to be wear Varys smuggled Tyrion later on. As such, he seemed an obvious contact for our first group of Targaryens who escaped the city. Daena, Elaena, and Quentyn (along with the currently unplayed Varys) will be heading for Illyrio's manse when they first arrive in Essos, so he would be quite useful to have in play! Canon info about him can be found HERE

▲ High Priest of R'hllor.

Although Daena and Elaena will be making their first stop in Pentos, they will later be traveling to Volantis, where we hope to have them settled at least for a little while.Thus far we've not touched on plots involving R'hllor of the Red Priest(esse)s, so we thought that Benerro here might be a good introduction to that lore on ACTA. Furthermore, I know that Alex would like to get the lovely Elaena involved in a red priestess plot, so this character would have some possible plots with her in the future! Info about him in canon is HERE

▲ Triarch, elephant party.

As we hope to get our second faction of Essos Targs to move from Pentos to volantis at some point, we thought that the Triarch Nyessos might be a good bridge between the cities. In Volantis he has power, but he is said to be paid by Illyrio enough to be "owned by him eight times over." Their connection makes him a likely ally to the Targaryens. We've also talked about the potential for an Elaena betrothal plot to secure allies in Essos, and Nyessos here is one candidate for that. Info about him from book canon can be found HERE

▲ Triarch, Elephant party

Speaking of Elaena betrothal plots - my personal favorite for her future match is Doniphos here (though obvi the players can choose otherwise, this is just me spitballing ideas). In canon Doniphos is the Triarch who is stated as being unlikely to be re-elected as a Triarch when the time comes, so a match with the dragon ladies could certainly be useful to him. of course - so could fear mongering, so a possible conflict plot would be good here too! Info from canon can be found: HERE

PM
^
BENERRO
 Posted: May 29 2017, 05:08 PM
High Priest of R'hllor
Slave of R'hllor
Sworn to the Red God
ESSOS
33 years
Green • 62 posts • She/Her

Alright! So I'm throwing something on here because yayyyy can now! but, I have obviously claimed Benerro, and it's great good fun and you should totally pick up people to hang out with him. I have a want ad where I threw up more information for Nyessos and Doniphos Here and these are people that I would really really really really really - okay you get the idea, I really want these guys. give me the fun and I will love you forever. <3
PM
^
DAENERYS TARGARYEN
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 08:35 PM
Princess of House Targaryen
The Stormborn
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
ESSOS
19 years
Green • 173 posts • She/her

I'm also going to throw on here that for Dany I would love to have Tormo.
I talk about it a bit more in this ad here that Riku has for Tormo. <3
PM
^
MELIANA SLATE
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 08:37 PM
Lady in Waiting
the snow fox
Sworn to House Stark
THE NORTH
18 years
Meli • 58 posts • she/her

I want Bellegere and hate you all for making me want more. I love you more though
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine