most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Add Reply
New Poll

Does Not A Murderer Make, Tag: Sansa | Second Crone
TYRION LANNISTER
 Posted: May 29 2017, 09:29 AM
Prince of the Westerlands
The Imp
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
THE WESTERLANDS
33 years
Rikuva • 137 posts • She/Her

No escape from judgment

Tyrion drank of course, what else was he to do? He reclined in a chair, looking to the parchment in front of him. He was attempting to write a letter to his brother, but he was having terrible difficulty putting words to paper. If his brother was actually here, Tyrion was certain he'd have been able to say his words. But somewhere in the transition from his brain to ink he was losing the meaning. Perhaps it was the terrible chill. It was quite impossible to write when you were shivering after all. He might have put on a cloak or furs or something but his blood still boiled from the accusation. It was odd, he felt the chill of the air affecting his pen but his core burned with a fuming anger. Finally, he crushed the parchment in his hands and swept it off his desk. He turned around, looking to Sansa who joined him in his room.

It had been an eventful afternoon. The death of a man, and the following accusation of another. Tyrion had not been looking forward to such excitement as this when coming North. Perhaps some family drama (which he had been present for, little Arya's outburst about people being who they wanted to be had certainly been familial and dramatic in flavor) but no political intrigue. And certainly no victimization. "Out of two vacations, I suppose only half of them resulting in a death and falling out with our host isn't such a bad rate." Tyrion said. He just needed words to be out there, in the space. It would help maybe. He took a sip from the goblet in his hands as he looked to his wife.

"I mean really, considering our reputations it's a miracle the first didn't end that way." Tyrion sighed, his hand passing to his hair. "Sansa... What did I do to make anyone think I'd kill someone? Do I seem particularly vicious? Merciless, uncaring, immoral? I like to think myself a compassionate individual in most cases, at least to those willing to be compassionate to me, so an accusation of killing someone... I just don't know where it came from."
PMEmail
^
SANSA LANNISTER
 Posted: May 31 2017, 03:12 AM
Princess of the Westerlands
Little Bird
Sworn to House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
17 years
Lena • 179 posts • She/Her

Sansa had, of course, followed her husband from the room he’d been accused of murder in and let him go his own way a while, to calm down, to do what he might. But that while could only last so long before Sansa slipped into his room, a very large goblet filled very full in her hand, quick sips taken before the imp might turn to catch her doing so.

When he did look, she settled in a chair near to him and waited whatever he might say to her, if he might say anything at all. She had made well and clear that she fully supported him on this, but perhaps he would hold her family against her if he was still angry, which he seemed as such. She wasn’t sure. They’d never been in a situation like it.

"Out of two vacations, I suppose only half of them resulting in a death and falling out with our host isn't such a bad rate." Tyrion spoke and Sansa set down her goblet as she put his to his lips. This was a conversation best suited for a sober Sansa, she decided, turning her deep blue eyes to the man.

"I mean really, considering our reputations it's a miracle the first didn't end that way." He sighed and Sansa waited. Something more was coming. The sarcasm, the self-deprecation, it was all a mask he didn’t have to wear with her and by now she was sure they both knew it.

"Sansa... What did I do to make anyone think I'd kill someone? Do I seem particularly vicious? Merciless, uncaring, immoral? I like to think myself a compassionate individual in most cases, at least to those willing to be compassionate to me, so an accusation of killing someone... I just don't know where it came from." Sansa shook her head, before sighing deeply and leaning forward, taking one of his hands in her own. When had she begun to be so careless with her affection, begun taking hold of his hand so easily? She couldn’t quite place it.

“It wasn’t you, Tyrion. Someone had accused you, and I will find out who and question them, but it wasn’t you.” He hadn’t done anything wrong, he had simply been born a dwarf of House Lannister, and it was enough for some it seemed, even if she had wished the North would be different.

“Robb knows I’m angry with him for even asking you. I think everyone does now. It isn’t you, it never was. It never will be.” It felt a lot like ‘it never will be good enough’ in her eyes, but she didn’t say that part out loud. It was hard, watching what he had to go through. He was twice as kind only to receive half the treatment, and he would be right to claim the unfairness of it all.

Gown

#TheNorthRemembers
PMEmail
^
TYRION LANNISTER
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 01:47 PM
The Imp
THE WESTERLANDS
33 years

No escape from judgment

She insisted with a swift sigh that it wasn't him. He watched her blue eyes, and he knew she wasn't playing soft with him, she thought that that was the truth. It was naive, but she had been at this disgraced thing not nearly as long as he had. And it wasn't obvious looking at her. Looking at him, that was a different thing. "You don't know that. You think that." He asserted, then glanced back down to his hand, realizing she had grabbed it while he had been watching her. He was distracted, lost in his own head, lost in her head. Tyrion shook his head. "Yes, someone accused me, you are correct. But your brother ran with it. Would your brother have run with it had it been little Arya's Baratheon bastard? Would your brother have run with it had it been that fresh Ashwood lordling? Would your brother have run with it had it been your name? Hard to tell. Because those weren't the names that came up. Mine was. I have motive, but everyone has a motive to do something, and half those somethings would be easier if we killed someone. But few of us go through with it." Tyrion leaned back, reclaiming his hand.

"I'm glad you're angry Sansa, I can't carry all the anger on my back. More importantly though, I feel quite angry because you shouldn't have to feel angry. Everyone hopefully understands yours and my perspective." Tyrion looked her in the eyes. "Our perspective." Tyrion hated this. The situation was awkward and bad. Even if Sansa was correct, and Robb had entirely not taken into account what he knew of Tyrion, had not entirely discarded what Tyrion had thought was a positive impression, and was just acting on brief impulse, on the pull of another. Even if all of that was true, word spread quickly in this world. His name had been cleared in court, but whispers would spread that the Imp had been accused. The dwarf, the deformed son of Lannister had been accused of murder. His name was dirtied more than ever before. Trust would be lost, no backtracking, no clearing of his name would change the accusation. And it was the accusation that was the most important part of it all.
PMEmail
^
SANSA LANNISTER
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 03:36 PM
Princess of the Westerlands
Little Bird
Sworn to House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
17 years
Lena • 179 posts • She/Her

"You don't know that. You think that." Sansa’s eyebrows furrowed a moment before she shook her head. “I know Robb, Tyrion. It may be my thoughts, but I’m not wrong.” It was hard, explaining her feelings on it. He was right, she didn’t know, but her heart did. Her heart knew her brother, always had, and though he’d made his fair share of bad choices, this wasn’t him. This was something else, someone else.

"Yes, someone accused me, you are correct. But your brother ran with it. Would your brother have run with it had it been little Arya's Baratheon bastard? Would your brother have run with it had it been that fresh Ashwood lordling? Would your brother have run with it had it been your name? Hard to tell. Because those weren't the names that came up. Mine was. I have motive, but everyone has a motive to do something, and half those somethings would be easier if we killed someone. But few of us go through with it." Tyrion took his hand from her and pulled her own into her own grasp, rubbing the area that had been so warm just a moment prior with the thought that perhaps Robb wasn’t the only Stark Tyrion was distancing himself from. She didn’t have an answer to that, she knew he was right. Had it been her name, he would have handled the entire thing differently, never would have believed it, possibly even accusing the person who accused her. Tyrion was an easy target.

"I'm glad you're angry Sansa, I can't carry all the anger on my back. More importantly though, I feel quite angry because you shouldn't have to feel angry. Everyone hopefully understands yours and my perspective." Tyrion found her eyes and she found herself thoughtful. "Our perspective." She nodded, worrying her bottom lip. “Of course I’m angry, you’re my husband. Robb chose you for me, only to think you capable of murder? Even if you disregard the obvious insult there, that isn’t in any way fair to you, to us. We both know you didn’t do this.” The complete assuredness in Sansa’s voice was heated, palpable. She knew in the entirety of her being that Tyrion hadn’t done this. She needed Tyrion to know that too.

“I-“ Sansa softened, forehead wrinkling with the upset obvious on her features. “I’m sorry, Tyrion.” Her eyes shifted this way and that as she thought on it a moment before looking back up to him. “I told you my family was different, but it turns out they’re just like everyone else. I’m sorry I was wrong.” The words came out almost heartbreaking, the sudden realization sweeping over her, burning her even angrier with their cold sting. When had she stopped knowing her own family?

Gown

#TheNorthRemembers
PMEmail
^
TYRION LANNISTER
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:50 PM
The Imp
THE WESTERLANDS
33 years

No escape from judgment

She insisted once more, he had married a woman who was quite insisting hadn't he?, that she knew Robb, knew the reasoning for all this. Thank the gods someone did, because Tyrion sure didn't.

It was just frustrating beyond belief, because if he gave it more thought of course reasoning for his accusation came spilling out the woodwork, and he could almost reason enough to think that he had in fact done it. Except, then he focused again, and remembered that he had been accused of blanket murder. Of an assassination. Of taking an innocent man's life because he was upset, because his goals, be they what they may, were interrupted. Something no moral, no entirely sane person would ever do. Thus, the implication was that he was either amoral, insane, or both.

Sansa responded to his speaking of anger, assuring him that not only was she angry, she was angry for an obvious reason. Because he was her husband, and he had been accused, and that they both knew that he hadn't done such a thing. They knew after all, didn't they? Tyrion eyed her, still feeling a caged lion that had been poked with sticks, and asked her. "Do we know?" Did she truly believe him? Did she also think him capable of such and just putting aside the feelings. He had been his fair share of harsh towards her, bitter feelings erupting between the both of them. Could he blame her if the death of a close friend brought on the same doubt in her that it had in Robb?

She apologized on behalf of her family. Tyrion pressed his hand to his neck. Someone within him didn't want this to drive a second spike into Sansa's relationship with her family, knowing that it might not recover. Tyrion knew what it was like to come from a broken family, full of bitterness and hatred. He didn't truly want that for Sansa. But the larger part of him, or, the part of him that was present at the moment thought Sansa was in the right for being sorry, for dragging him into yet another arena where he was hunted. He breathed deeply though, processed logically, not emotionally, though at this point the lines were blurring. "You thought what you thought. You did your best. No one knows how anyone will react to a dwarf until the moment they're reacting to one and you realize you were right or you realize you were wrong. It is a field that is impossible to navigate even when practiced."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine