A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!

Add Reply
New Poll

A Rather Tragic Update, Tag: Jaime
TYRION LANNISTER
 direct link • Jun 21 2017, 09:16 pm
Prince of the Westerlands
The Imp
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
THE WESTERLANDS
33 years
Rikuva • She/Her • 139 posts

Jaime,

I'm sure you quite remember given it's not been all that long since I wrote of my intentions, that said intentions were to befriend and minorly manipulate. Really minorly, you know, the type of manipulation that is essentially just ensuring that people like you. And, overall, I was doing pretty okay with that. Not earning support with troops and such, but that was unrealistic to begin with. No, I had quite succeeded when it came to forging new familial ties.

Unfortunately, all such progress came to a screeching halt when Samwell Cassel, former Warden of the North and brother figure of his Grace Robb Stark was poisoned in his wine. Oh, but that is not the worst part brother, for following that, I was met with accusations of being the assassin. Letting alone my intense frustrations with this (I'm not an assassin type, I'm sure you recognize this) for his Grace did come to me and apologize rather promptly and I should leave him alone a little bit, I do think my name is once again scarred, and this time not even by my doing. Irksome to say the least, massively inconvenient to say it accurately. I do think that I have retained trust of the Starks, but I am certain that rumors of my involvement will taint my name in the minds of their bannermen for years to come.

I trust your mission to stab roses is going better?

Tyrion
APOLLYMI @ SHINE
JAIME LANNISTER
 direct link • Jul 09 2017, 08:52 pm
King of the Westerlands
the Young Lion
SWORN TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
THE WESTERLANDS
39 years
Ashley • she/her • 374 posts

Brother,

Brother, Cassel was a good man from what I remember before his imprisonment. Can’t say I ever spoke to him following it. At least you managed an apology. What good would it do you to kill the young wolf, anyhow? Sansa has younger brothers, she is hardly Robb’s heir. He’s mourning the loss of an aunt he sided against in Robert’s Rebellion - the young wolf has brought on enough suffering for himself without an attack on his life. Not to mention it would be imprudent of us to make more enemies than we’ve already got. With luck the remainder of your visit will prove more fruitful in terms of alliances. We could use friends in the North, particularly now.

Speaking of enemies - the Ironborn are raiding along our coasts. Lucky that I was here rather than in the South with father. We’d anticipated an attack from the Reach’s fleet so we were not entirely vulnerable, but I cannot say with certainty what toll this will take on our numbers. I could use a bit of your cunning now, brother, but will have to rely on my own charms instead. Pray you’ve a home to return to when this is through.

Jaime
APOLLYMI @ SHINE

@RIKUVA
TYRION LANNISTER
 direct link • Aug 03 2017, 08:29 pm
Prince of the Westerlands
The Imp
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
THE WESTERLANDS
33 years
Rikuva • She/Her • 139 posts

Jaime,

Supposedly my motivation was that I could take advantage of the chaos. I could go further in depth as to the accuracies and faults of this perception but it's truly mostly irrelevant and would be more ranting than anything else. I'm impossibly frustrated by this turn of events. But things will continue.

The news of Ironborn is not entirely unexpected- given their disposition as of late what with a new queen and her wishing to prove herself and other Ironborn wishing to express her glory or their displeasure with her glory someone was going to get caught in the crossfire. It was the Riverlands. Now it is us. Perhaps their ire will turn to the Reach soon too. It is still regrettable that it happened now of all things. But wild cards have a way of choosing the damnedest timing.

I will be home soon, and my cunning put to use. Just keep your sword arm sharp, and together I'm sure we can pull something together. I'm preparing for my departure as I write, so truly, I'll be home as soon as I can.

Tyrion

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine