direct link • Dec 30 2017, 07:02 pm
ACTA STAFF
EST
CO-ADMIN
STAFF
28 years
ASHLEY • she/her • 1880 posts

Hey Folks!

You might have noticed our little title change. That's right, ACTA will make a comeback one day. I'm taking a major break for PhD reasons, but I only have coursework during my first two years. I know it sounds like a long time,
but this site was gold and I've loved all the people on it. I have no doubts that we can make a successful comeback one day...and a 2019 open puts us on par with the release of SEASON EIGHT (end of my coursework happens to coincide perfectly).

We'll be doing a time jump, so you may even be able to reprise your roles! I don't know which ones will be made available, so no promises yet. Thankfully I have roughly a year and a half to get plot kinks worked out. Depending on how my last semester is going that date may move up a bit, but I'm aiming for early May when the semester ends. I'll likely begin deleting accounts soon, but I'll leave at least ONE account for all of our long-term members (ie everyone who posted in the last interest check) and the Chatter forum will stick around. We've also got a new free Cbox up and running again, so feel free to drop in and leave us some love from time to time. I may even offer up sneak peaks!

All my love bbies <3

-Ash
DAENA TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 06 2018, 06:51 pm
High Princess of Westeros
Daena the Defiant
House Targaryen
ESSOS
18 years
Lena • She/Her • 543 posts

HELLA HERE FOR THIS AND VERY EXCITED TBH !!!
PERWYN FREY
 direct link • Apr 05 2018, 09:43 am
MASTER OF WHISPERS
THE KNIGHT OF THE TOWERS
SWORN TO HOUSE TULLY
THE RIVERLANDS
25 years
Tris • he/him • 143 posts

Yusss. Just like the Lena said.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine