most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Add Reply
New Poll

Treat You Better, Elenore | Late First Crone
ANYSA SERRETT
 Posted: May 24 2017, 11:37 AM
Lady Anysa
the ugly duckling
House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
19 years
Meli • 27 posts • she/her

Silverhill seemed to be teeming with life since the arrival of Abigail and her husband. There still seemed to be an underlying current of unrest in the family, more than Alys ever caused on her own, but that was almost camouflaged by the visit of the youngest Serrett daughter. Anysa was happy and bubbly again and willing to help make everyone in the household behave in such a way as well, even if it killed her (or them).

As she was plotting ways to plan a feast to announce Abby and the Hound's good news, she noticed one of the servants walking ahead of her in the hall. The girl appeared to be slacking in her duties as she had no laundry nor tray in hand. She was not cleaning nor straightening anything. Anysa was surprised by this. Their household staff had always proved more than efficient. Perhaps it was one of Abby's servants. That made sense, but too that played right into her plans. Idle hands were Anysa's playthings. She could put the girl to work in her cause.

"Girl," she called out to the woman/girl/person. "Are you about duties for your mistress?" The girl was dressed decently, not terribly shabbily at all. And it was only upon seeing the woman's face that Anysa gave pause. It took a moment to realize it was not a servant she had addressed, but the seemingly timid sister of her goodbrother.

"Oh gracious, I do apologize, Lady Clegane. I thought you were someone else." She had walked like a servant in Anysa's defense. Then again, this might be just the person she truly needed to speak to! "However," Anysa beamed a smile in the woman's direction, "Might I call upon you for assistance?"

Anysa motioned to a doorway, a room where they might speak more privately than in the hallway. It was one of the family sitting rooms, the one decorated in muted teals and lavenders. A strange combination she had always thought and yet somehow the color scheme worked. Holding the door open for Elenore should she wish to join her, Anysa waited as patiently as she could.
PM
^
ELENORE CLEGANE
 Posted: May 30 2017, 09:33 AM
LADY
LITTLE PUP
SWORN TO HOUSE LANNISTER
THE WESTERLANDS
28 years
STEPH • 26 posts • SHE/HER

Silverhill was lovely from what she had seen so far and part of Elenore was glad that she had no memories of the place to compare it to. Or to darken its halls as she knew Clegane Keep would when she eventually returned there. House Serrett seemed kind, and she could easily see where Abigail had gotten her good looks and bright personality from, if her sisters were anything to go by. Watching them all together had brought a warmth to her heart that could only previously be stoked by family and had been cool for a very long time. She had given leave to Abigail to tell her family her real identity, which she was certain would likely have surprised some of them. It had made Ellie wonder exactly how Gregor had shaped her disappearance, or death as he put it, in the eyes of the world.

Given that Abby had likely told them quickly, there wasn’t much difference in how they had treated her. At least not anything Ellie herself had picked up on. Abigail was off doing something today and had given her leave to do as she wished, which found Elenore wandering the halls of Silverhill in search of… well she didn’t really know. Something to do? No she could always occupy herself with a book or something. Ah perhaps that was what she should seek out. Surely Silverhill would have a library of some kind. Wandering down one of the many halls, and taking in the sight of a particularly bright tapestry to her right, her moment of contemplation was interrupted by a voice down the hall behind her. Turning on her heel, Elenore wore a look of curiosity as she responded to the question. “No, my lady.” Her first instinct was to bow or curtsy, because usually those who addressed her as such were nobility at the very least, and she recognized Abigail’s older sister, Anysa as she approached.

A moment later, the girl seemed to realize who she was, and apologized, leaving Elenore to shake her head with a smile upon her face. ”Please, no apologies necessary, Lady Anysa.” She was almost tempted to continue and assure the girl how her presence was no doubt confusing, but that seemed pointless as Anysa suddenly continued, offering a much more interesting turn in the conversation. Raising a brow at the inquiry for her assistance, Elenore followed her prompting into what looked like a sitting room. Admiring it for a moment, the brunette then turned to look at Anysa. ”What would you need my assistance for?” she asked curiously. This did have a slight air of excitement about it and that made Ellie interested all the more.

PM
^
ANYSA SERRETT
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 08:50 PM
Lady Anysa
the ugly duckling
House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
19 years

Anysa was very pleased to know that she would, for the very first time, become an aunt. She assumed that was the same for Elenore, a name she repeated often so she did not call her sister's goodsister "girl" again. Elenore seemed very sweet and when compared to crappy sisters like Alys, Annie figured the girl ranked a few notches higher on the cool curve. She didn't have enough cattiness, and was extremely kind, especially to servants, so she lost a few points there, but in all Elenore seemed to be a pretty great person to have around.

And now that they were to be aunts, aunts of one precious little baby of love and adoration, they had much to come together about. Common ground was a good thing in Annie's opinion, especially when she had every intention of returning to Clegane Keep, or Hall, or whatever it was called with Abigail when it was time. Abby was pregnant after all and it would take Annie and Ellie to keep things running smoothly to not tax her sister in her delicate state.

As they settled in the room, Anysa led Elenore to the most comfortable seat and sat down motioning Ellie to the one opposite. "Well, as you are now aware, we have a great responsibility falling onto our shoulders now. We will be... Aunts. Aunts are very important role models to a child. It is up to us to spy for the parents and yet allow the child some leeway parents would not otherwise. I had one extremely loved aunt who always gave Abigail and myself bottles of wine when our parents weren't looking. She's still my favorite."

Grasping Elenore by both hands, Anysa looked at her solemnly. "Is this a duty you are prepared for my dear Lady Clegane? I will call you sister-aunt, because we will be that now. You can call me the same. But I must be certain you are prepared so together we shall plan for this." Anysa's eyes were so filled with solemnity and absolutely guileless as she peered at Elenore that she was obviously quite serious about her duties as an aunt, and a sister-aunt as well.

PM
^
ELENORE CLEGANE
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 12:48 AM
LADY
LITTLE PUP
SWORN TO HOUSE LANNISTER
THE WESTERLANDS
28 years
STEPH • 26 posts • SHE/HER

Sometimes Ellie found it easy to forget that Abigail wasn't the eldest of her sisters. Tradition said usually the eldest daughters were to be married off first, though how often that really happened Ellie did have to wonder. Being the only girl in her own family hadn't given her much basis for comparison, but House Smallwood had seemed rather concerned with it. Anysa seemed too sweet to bear her sister any ill-will over being married first, but then, perhaps she'd been happy to be passed over in this case. That wasn't a thought that sat particularly well with the youngest Clegane; her insides burned with some indignation on her brothers behalf. Sandor was not the monster everyone claimed him to be. The fact Abigail seemed, dare she say, content with him was proof enough of that. And anyone who thought her brother had broken his new wife was a fool.

Still, Elenore couldn't help the smile that came to her face as Anysa spoke about them having a great responsibility now that they were each to be an aunt and the role they had to play. She figured if her brother showed his child even half the consideration he gave his wife, they would be well loved. A quirk of her brow indicated her ideas on the subject of sneaking her nephew or niece bottles of wine, but the smile didn't leave her face. It felt out of place to mention that Elenore had never had an aunt to learn the trade from, however she figured Anysa had enough experience and enthusiasm for the both of them. The solemn tone and look that Anysa adopted as she grasped her hands made Elenore stifle an amused giggle out of respect. Clearly this was something the younger girl was taking seriously.

”While I could never claim to be wholly prepared, it is a duty I will gladly undertake nonetheless,” she confirmed with a nod of her head, trying to remain serious so as not to insult her sister-aunt. Already she knew she would go to the ends of the world for this child. Sandor, Abigail, herself; they were all the beginnings of a new generation of House Clegane, one that wouldn't be marred by the scars of cruelty and viciousness that they had become associated with. ”So tell me, my new sister-aunt,” the elder girl spoke, taking a hold of Anysa's hands as well. "What shall be our first united act?"

PM
^
ANYSA SERRETT
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:35 PM
Lady Anysa
the ugly duckling
House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
19 years

While Anysa was not the oldest of the sisters, she often seemed more like the youngest. Maybe it was her absolute obliviousness to things other people could see so clearly. Maybe it was because she found joy in the smallest things and still felt wonder at the big world beyond. She found herself entrenched in projects that she assigned various members of the family and staff jobs to complete in order to have her vision brought to life. Mostly she told people what would and would not happen, and as for the servants, they tended to entertain her efforts with the word to see her ideas to fruition. Two of her sisters were less accommodating, but now she had a new assistant in all things auntly.

Not that becoming an aunt would ever come between her love for wine. And dresses. And parties. And pretty men. She didn't think she should be paired with ugly. Abigail and Sandor worked because they were opposites in so many ways that they balanced the other. In the end, Abby was happy with her lord husband and nothing mattered more than that where their marriage was concerned. "Together we will prepare ourselves. I know your identity remains somewhat hushed and I will not compromise this secret by calling you a sister-aunt in public, but still, we can prepare."

Hiding and sneaking might just be Anysa's forte- if she weren't so painfully transparent most of the time. There were times her parents had indulged her whims simply for the sheer joy she seemed to feel at getting one over on her parents, parents aware of her motives and actions all along. Alys and whats-her-name, the oldest sister, did not indulge her often, or ever, but Abby tended to enjoy Anysa's antics as well, mostly because they tended to benefit the youngest of the four sisters.

It would be easy to recognize the delight in Anysa's expression now as she hatched her newest plan. "We must plan a party. A celebration for Abby's new status as mother to be and Lord Clegane's status as father to be. We can have tiny cakes and wine. Also, we should have everyone bring the baby gifts and the decorations can be baby roses, and baby's breath and baby bluebonnets. Hmm, should we prepare for such an event here at Silverhill or maybe Clegane Keep. You know Abby is ready to go to her own home." The last was whispered ass if it were some state secret.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine