most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Add Reply
New Poll

RESOURCES OF ACTA, we love to share!
MANY-FACED GOD
 Posted: Apr 26 2016, 04:00 PM
Him of Many Faces
valar morghulis
God of Death
STAFF
deity years
admin • 140 posts • they/them

Here on ACTA we not only have the first extensive list pertaining to the magics of Westeros and Essos, but we also have the first Andal Moon calendar and trave guide - which will be updated to include ship and raven travel! We're excited to have these resources for our members, but we're not limiting this to our site only! We're extending our resource threads to other ASoIaF boards! If you're interested in using any of the lists mentioned, please feel free! However, there are a few things we ask of you.
    1. Always, always, always credit us.
    2. Post a link here, to the site and/or thread(s) containing our resources! We wanna see!
    3. Do not remove our board link or our credit. The credit must stay intact. This may not be put in your site credits or rules. It must stay on the list/thread itself. Our credit cannot be hidden.
CODE
[align=center][b]Thanks to [url=http://acta.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx]ACTA[/url] for the resource![/b][/align]

CODE
[center][b]Thanks to [url=http://acta.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx]ACTA[/url] for the resource![/b][/center]

***THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OF OUR GRAPHICS, TEMPLATES OR MEMBER CODING.
PM
^
TORI
 Posted: May 15 2017, 09:28 PM
TORI
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

thanks for the awesome calendar! <3 I used some of the information here!
^
ASHLEY
 Posted: May 15 2017, 10:37 PM
ACTA STAFF
EST
CO-ADMIN
STAFF
28 years
ASHLEY • 1692 posts • she/her

Thanks for linking us and glad it was helpful!
PM
^
Ryder
 Posted: May 16 2017, 04:02 AM
Ryder
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

These have been a great help and you peeps are amazing for offering these as a resource. Using Here, Here and are implementing the Travel times Here. It should be all up in the next few days. If I've done anything wrong feel free to tell me on my site's Cbox. Again thank you so much for offering these. Not many sites would do the same, And I hope my site will be able to offer resources we create ourselves at some point in the future. <3
^
ASHLEY
 Posted: May 17 2017, 04:34 PM
ACTA STAFF
EST
CO-ADMIN
STAFF
28 years
ASHLEY • 1692 posts • she/her

Of course! So glad they were useful to you and that you want to pass stuff along in the future as well! We're all a community, even across sites,
no reason not to share XD
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine