A Call to Arms

most wanted canons

ATTENTION: ACTA is going Private and will henceforth be primarily character driven! This means we will no longer be doing outside recruitment/advertising (though we will not turn folks away if they stumble upon us). We also will have fewer admin-driven site events, and no activity requirements. Want more information? Check out the Announcement HERE!
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

SAVE YOURSELF, jon targaryen | 18
JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 09:41 pm
his grace
the wolf of westeros
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
ESSOS
18 years
alma • she/her • 251 posts

JON TARGARYEN
high prince of the seven kingdoms 🔸 17
Hi there! So, I'm excited to bring Jon back on the board and I hope you all have a splendid time plotting with this remarkable specimen! So, Jon Targ here, he's not nice. He doesn't play nice, at least not the first time around, but don't blame him; he's basically been groomed to become the little shit he is, and recent events aren't making this hormonal 18 year old's time any easier. Jon is not quite on the same page with his father's policies; to add fuel to the fire, he had not placed importance on behaving as a proper heir to the throne should, giving way to a pretty bad reputation that not even the title of Master of War can erase. He's a young, proud man who, despite being very well informed and compliant with his duties, has a newfound tendency to place blood relations first, to defend that which he believes are worthy while turning his back on all that are not. His main motivators atm? Vengeance and Control.

Jon is a man at a crossroads; just how will you cross him?

FRIENDS Well, Jon isn't a horrible person. He just happens to be a dick SOMETIMES but that doesn't mean he's completely turning his back on the world. In fact, I can imagine him getting along with men his age, particularly cousins and sword-swinging-happy bastards like himself. He likes sports. He likes drinking. He likes whores. He likes to joke around and make others laugh. He likes putting people on edge. And if he can do all those things with friends, all the better. It should be noted that he over looks any and all moral high grounds. He doesn't care where you come from, what you do, what you have done... he's an open book as well. A frank realist, he knows he's better off following a certain dwarf's advice and expose himself as what he really is. Take it or leave it. OTHER THAN people like himself, there's family, both near and distant to account for. He loves his family to death and is willing to do anything for them.

ENEMIES But he is clearly an ass at times and many are bound to believe he ought to have received a spanking years earlier. These could range from disapproving family members to people who find Jon to be outright bratty and intolerable. People who hate Targs fall here too. Bye.

LOVERS So, Jon is married. No, at first, he wasn't even in love with the girl, and despite having agreed to it, he wasn't exactly into it, but given the circumstances and the need to replenish the Targaryen family roster, he's grown closer to his wife and had interestingly gotten smitten with her. But tbh, he's smitten with anything that moves. He probably prefers to screw lower class girls (Servants, chambermaids, etc) because they won't ever hold a claim against him and he can outright ignore them. With other nobles, well, he's cautious. Sure, they're primp and pretty but he knows they have baggage and perhaps other intentions...

So, there you have it. Plot away. c:
THANKS HANNAH OF CAUTION & ATF
MARGAERY BARATHEON
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 09:52 pm
Princess of the Stormlands
Little Rose
SWORN TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
THE STORMLANDS
19 years
Ashley • she/her • 581 posts

Margaery Tyrell & Jon
Oh boy. So she's salty af that she couldn't woo him away from Caelia. Originally that's because he was in love with her and his parents were pro letting him choose. Now....idk. Perhaps he feigned love for her. Up to you; we're past it so I care slightly less about things getting skewed. Regardless, she's becoming slightly paranoid since Viserys's death. She hates the Daynes and she is convinced that Rhaegar had something to do with his brother's death. Basically lots of bad vibes right now. Would love threads past or present, so whatever ideas you have throw 'em at me!

Jaime Lannister & Jon
Ahaha, oddly enough I think these two might get along. A bit of a prick with a penchant for sword-fighting? Yes plz. And Jon is his wife's favorite nephew/sibling, so I think Jaime would at least try to get along with him. However he's grown quite fond of his wife so if you were serious about Jon having the hots for her don't expect that to go over well here.

Jasper Arryn & Jon
So Jasper is trying to overthrow/take back the Vale from the Daynes. At first glance he would have equal disdain for Jon because he married the Dayne Princess and he hates all things Dayne, but since Jon doesn't seem too pleased about his match maybe there could be common ground in the DISTANT future? There are some way long term plots/headcanon I have in mind that we can def discuss once you get caught up on goings-on outside Targ-ville. But my long term site-plot plans also frequently change, soooo. *shrugs*
EDRIC DAYNE
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 10:10 pm
years
• • 0 posts

I see some Dayne disdain here, but hey~ No one said I wasn't invited. lol

Edric is Caelia's uncle. His brother is Arthur Dayne, current Sword of Morning and sworn among the king's guard of Rhaegar. Personally he respects the Targaryens, but their family has become even more embroiled with them in recent generations. Despite being Dornish, these two families have a history as mirrored as some of their shared purple eyes - in that vein, while Edric was proud of his family's advancements, he would not understand Jon's resentment of their endeavors to align themselves to the crown. Should not all families do so in Westeros?

Edric has been off playing knight to Daenerys (bc he loves her) with the bulk of the Lannisters, but is now intending to stay on as the new Warden of Dorne and mend the rift caused by the recent death of Viserys and the obvious allegations such a murder brought about. A bit too obvious, Edric would say. In that avenue - Edric will be in King's Landing and while he might not care much for young Jon's attitude or the way he treats those 'lesser' than him, Jon Targaryen is wed to his dear niece and controls her fate as well as being the future high king. He is more like his brother than perhaps is advisable, hoping to live up to the measures of fealty that came before him where his family heroes become more like fables. Swords of Morning. Its his own crown that will test him.

With this said, Edric Dayne was in canon - a squire who turned traitor for the sake of the common man/smallfolk among the brotherhood without banners. Edric in this universe gives his allegiance to his future king - that would be Jon Targaryen. Likely this faith may be tested, but even boys become men and Edric would try to hope that this Targaryen coin toss of madness falls in favor for not only himself... but for everyone, especially his homeland.

tldr, Edric is trying to be a good man, but Jon might make that a task. Still, he is his king and Edric never flippantly dismisses fealty.
JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 10:10 pm
his grace
the wolf of westeros
ESSOS
18 years

MARG AND JON Oddly enough, I can imagine these two having had a few sparks flying here and there, and these could possibly reignite something based on the fact that he's now married and probably having all those "now I want what I can't have" thoughts. These two could be on fire, but if she's blaming Rhaegar for Viserys' death, things would not go over too well. Jon is not on board with his dad's plans and the marriage but that doesn't mean he is outright going to condone any finger pointing in his direction for Viserys' death. However, he's more than happy to be a shoulder to cry on.

JAMIE AND JON Oddly enough, I can see Jon getting along with some of the Lannisters. I mean, if it's done, it's done, right? Preggers wife = welcome to the family. At first there could have been some tension between the two but Im sure they'd dissipate once they found their common, sword-fighting and good-life living ways. So, cool bro-in-law-ish relationship?

J. ARRYN AND JON If Jasper wants to be restored as king of the Vale, he's talking to the right person, because Jon feels that Rhaegar muddled with the Eyrie too much and that the Daynes are there only because his dad plopped them there, and they're gaining power by marrying into the Targ line, which is not cool with Jon, who is hoping to be shooting blanks because he dun want to give them any more legitimacy. He's down with Jasper and his Dayne-overthrowing ambitions, but only if Jasper is down with Jon's desire to restore the iron throne...

DORREN SNOW
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 10:21 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Lyanna & Jon:
Boy oh boy! First off, let me just say I love him. Obviously so does Lyanna and she likely turns a bit of a blind eye to his "darker" side. I imagine Jon reminds her a lot of her older brother Brandon and with that added bit of poignancy in there, he can do no wrong in her eyes. Mother/son feels <3 She's genuinely sorry for the whole betrothal thing but marriage is a necessity and the connection to Ashara Dayne goes way back. As far as she's concerned, they couldn't have picked anyone better than Caelia, even if there's no love involved in the union. She walks a fine line between duty and heart so she's often conflicted when it comes to forcing matches with her children and the knowledge that she broke the betrothal she didn't want all those years ago.

Arianne & Jon:
Well she's Dornish, has mad love for the Dayne's , and everyone has been pointing fingers at the Martell camp for poisoning Viserys. This could clearly create some conflict. On top of that, well, she's Arianne. She has a figure, flaunts it in silks, and has no issue luring whoever she sees fit into her chambers with little ulterior motive beyond pleasure. Anyway, yeah I'll leave it at that for now.

Dorren & Jon:
So this one is also a wee bit complicated. He's Brandon Stark's bastard though at this point, only Varys knows and few old timers up North might be able to draw connections. Secret cousins yay! That being said, he spent a good bit of time in and around the Crownlands doing Varys's bidding in various disguises. Plenty of opportunity to have bumped into one another the past few years and he'd have had no issue adopting a persona that saw him chummy with the high prince and grabbing some ale. Just after Jon's wedding he headed North, where he's currently doing a little spying on the drama up there. If Jon were ever to take a trip back to Winterfell, it's very possible he might recognize Dorren and find him oddly familiar. yay character torture

I can build on any of these and welcome any and all ideas. <3
JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 10:51 pm
his grace
the wolf of westeros
ESSOS
18 years

EDRIC AND JON YAY SALTY RELATIONSHIPS. So, a Dayne from Starfall? Might as well be a Dayne that Jon doesn't care about all too much, one he doesn't see as worthy of his #daynedisdain. Sure, he might have direct relationships with the Daynes in the Eyrie and his wife, but Jon being Jon, being the young dipshit kid he is, doesn't see past what he believes is right (his teacher once spoke of the Arryns over in the Vale and casually heard that the Daynes were put there as a favor. This is probably the equivalent of a kid reading something on wikipedia and thinking it MUST be true, just to give you an idea of the issue we're dealing with).

Plus he likes the idea of a single throne to control all the territories and possibly inbreeding, because clearly, no one seems to be capable of even pretending to have everything under control. Jon loves his dad but believes he opened a pandora's box, and Jon is afraid that if they don't change something soon, he's going to be tasked with the job of picking up the pieces or of being held accountable for the shit that happens as a result of papa Targ's decision to declare everyone king of their turf. The Daynes already had their place in Dorne, why sit on that of the Arryns when they are no longer needed? Sure, a successful administration of the Eyrie in times of instability is applauded by the crown, but why insist on giving them more power? Why should a Dayne marry a Targaryen when she's standing on quick sand?

Not that Jon wishes them ill. He just wants them to humbly realize that their claim is bluff and that all that they have acquired they owe to the high crown (remember this is Jon's very narrow minded vision of the situation).

This does not mean that he won't bump elbows with a Dayne (plus Edric is with bro-in-law Jamie and Aunt Dany! How can Jon hate someone that those two awesome people approve of?!). As long as they don't get political, I don't think there would be any bad blood between them.

JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 11:11 pm
his grace
the wolf of westeros
ESSOS
18 years

LYANNA AND JON HI MOM. I can imagine guilt weighing him down a bit after he's done something wrong and happens to cross her path. He loves his mom, hates to let her down, and knows he should be doing better, but there's just too much spoiled Targ brat in him. Not your fault! You tried! His wife sucks, though, and he probably isn't going to start to hide his disdain towards his bride anytime soon. Sorry not sorry, mom. Your fam's cool, tho.

ARIANNE AND JON He's probably seen her about and enjoyed the sights. However, I doubt he'd even bother in letting her know that he thinks that she's a looker, much less given the current state of affairs. Saltiness level isn't all that high, though. He was probably too busy with #daynedisdain to take into account whatever role (if any) that she might have played in the poisoning. At his wedding, though, he would have probably jokingly mistaked her for a belly dancer or tried to piss her off in some way, because that was probably more amusing than tending to his wife. js.

DORREN AND JON This is interesting! So, Jon spent aproximately two years among the Starks and around Winterfell, both learning whatever else he needed to cover according to his mother and generally having fun with his dear cousins. Jon travelled around the area, so it's possible that Jon and Dorren might have crossed paths, but I guess this is ultimately up to you, my travelling friend. I'm game for these two meeting at some point and bonding over their Starkiness and whatnot. Jon is somewhat smitten with northern down-to-earth-ness.

MARGAERY BARATHEON
 direct link • Jan 03 2016, 11:31 pm
Princess of the Stormlands
Little Rose
SWORN TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
THE STORMLANDS
19 years
Ashley • she/her • 581 posts

Margaery and Jon
Ahahah, oh geeze. Don't tell her that. She has such hate for the Daynes she'd possibly just try to sleep with him out of spite. But she's off to the Stormlands soon so that window for shoulder-crying is closing quickly. Also, she's fairly quiet about this paranoia regarding Rhaegar. She'll voice it to her brother but never to the Targaryens themselves. Gotta save face. It is one of the things pushing her in the direction of that Baratheon betrothal, though, ngl.

Jaime and Jon
Yes to absolutely all of this. I love it.

Jasper and Jon
Hit you up on Skype already. We'll talk more when the time comes <3
DORREN SNOW
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 12:37 am
years
• • 0 posts

Lyanna & Jon:
Awh! Well, she's not gonna be particularly pleased with his open disdain for his new wife but...I am. Bahaha! She's gonna be riding the guilt train for sure which is good because she's been doing nothing but silently thanking the Old Gods that Viserys is dead lately. They'll have to take a little vacation to visit Winterfell one of these days if site plots allow. I'm sure Lyanna will be pushing for a get away, especially given recent events.

Arianne & Jon:
I laughed way too hard at the belly dancer mention. She'd be offended, no doubt about it, enough that she'd vocally proclaim that "he couldn't handle" her. Truthfully, it doesn't take much to piss her off. Mission easily accomplished. xD

Dorren & Jon:
He's only recently gone back to the North so they would have been in opposite places when Jon was there :( But! If Jon's love for the Northerners is commonly known, Dorren definitely would have adopted the role of a different Snow, and struck up a chummy friendship in King's Landing. If Jon makes it back to Winterfell and spots him there, hello drama. And inevitably, someday in the future, if Dorren somehow finds out about his parentage, cousin feels. <3
ALLA TYRELL
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 01:33 am
Lady Tyrell
Lily in the Shadows
Sworn to House Tyrell
THE REACH
18 years
Natalie • she • 503 posts

Alla & Jon: So Alla is Marg's cousin and I think she'd probably share the saltiness over the lack of match that was made between her cousin and him. She's also a little bit salty that Marg's got all the prospects and Alla's got literally zero, so I guess maybe while she'd bulldog for Marg in a kind of underhanded and generally sulky way (and mourning her lack of improved marriage prospects that would have resulted from Marg marrying Jon), I think she also maybe would have selfishly/masochistically enjoyed watching that fail to come to fruition because she feels like Marg gets the best pick of dudes and yeah :| I feel like she'd be interested in his kinda dickhead side though and yeah idk :| Not sure how much interaction they'd have now but for past thangs maybe n_n!
LANCEL LANNISTER
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 04:27 am
years
• • 0 posts

Lancel&Jon:
Hey there, young dragon! Sword-swinging happy bastard here http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif Lancel can be such a BRAT sometimes it's not even funny, I think these two could have loads of fun together, even though Lancel is some years older (heck, he'd be happy to act as a friendly mentor in some things!) Ever since being knighted now five years ago, he's been making KL his base of actions, because he hates being home in Lannisport for too long. Too many turf wars with his brothers. The only thing he does NOT do is brothels, because he detests the idea of taking a woman so many others have been with. He's rather the charmer with high born (or base-born) single ladies though, though the high born are his favourite as he loves the challenge. Long story short: friends who paint the town red? xD

Briseis&Jon:
OooOOoOoo did I get mild Arryn-support vibes?! Briseis here is Jasper Arryn's secret best friend and scheming advocate. She's been to the wedding between Jon and Caelia to sort out the field of supporters surreptitiously. Yes, she's a woman, and a young one at that, and she might come across scatterbrained, but her mind just works that way. She's a little genius in her own way, seeing human relations as patterns and intercrossing webs with strings to pull so you can get what you want. Her big plan is pulling the right ones so Jasper gets his throne without dying in a futile battle. Do you see a chance these two might have talked at all? Not overtly about politics of course, but in a manner Briseis might have noted him down as 'supporter with a twist'? xD
JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 08:36 am
his grace
the wolf of westeros
ESSOS
18 years

ALLA AND JON U jelly? Or maybe not, given the fact that Jon is convinced that he ended up with the short end of the stick when he married Caelia and he isn't looking all that excited about it. I believe Alla would have been at Marg's wedding, right? If so. They might have bumped elbows and maybe even exchanged a few words before the ceremony, and he might have mistaken her for a woman of lower standing and made less than noble suggestions as to what the night could hold for them (or rather him). He has the hots for anything that moves and anyone not named Caelia.

LANCEL AND JON yaaaaaaas, Jon needs his brat pack! Jon is literally unable to understand why he's so picky but hey, if it floats on his boat... To Jon, they're all game as long as they have the same thing between their legs. He's just more cautious with the highborn because of practical reasons. But hey, Jon could definitely be that pal, the guy he kicks back and people watches with, passing judgement on women and the world in general.so yes! I will take up the offer to paint the town red!

BRISEIS AND JON Jon is not easily impressionable. And he's already drawn his own conclusions, which makes any further convincing unnecessary. To make things worse, he is not above ignoring women and even looks down on them for meddling in matters not pertaining to them (see Margaery, it did not end well). While he's a fervent Dayne hater and an Arryn supporter, he doesn't want to hear a word of the subject coming from a woman, and one that, according to him, believes that wars are won with a couple of well chosen words. Jon is a sanguinary kid. He dreams of the day he gets the army he wants and needs, the day blood is spilled and the Arryns returned to their throne. And while these two could have crossed paths and maybe exchanged words, she would have probably been turned away because one of these two reasons: a - she's a woman and he doesn't like dealing with women, and b - he has a knack for battles and war that may not "click" with her seemingly pacific nature. Correct me if I'm wrong. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

SANSA STARK
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 08:48 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Ellaria && Jon
So, I think she would enjoy watching the little Prince here get into trouble. I think he would amuse her endlessly; she actually ran into our last Jon and he entertained her a lot.

Sansa && Jon

COUSINNNNNNNNNNNNN! So as said, he apparently loves Northern women and recently Sansa has lived up to that stereotype that he seems to love so I think these two could have an interesting relationship. I love now that he isn't just a...pouty little member of the Night's Watch. I love him, and I want all the threads so I think they should prob have a thread together either once she is back in the Capital whenever that is, or a past thread from when she was there for his wedding or sometime when he would have been at Winterfell.
GULIAN QORGYLE
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 11:10 pm
years
• • 0 posts

Jon
&
Gulian
Thinks he's a prat but also is happy with the fact that his marriage to the Dayne princess may secure the Vale so long as Rhaegar is in charge. He's not happy with the young Prince's Dayne disdain because they've always been good to Gulian. He'd have such a hard time holding his tongue around the little shit because he's so blunt. He knows the punishment for such an act, though,and holding a position of power means that he has keep quiet. There'd be a lot of eye twitching and knuckle cracking when he's forced to go to the capital and be in the vicinity of the Prince.

Jon
&
Elinor
Totally should've married my cousin, dude. Dayne's are lame. Tyrell's are so much better. Though in a way, she can now perv on him without feeling bad. No matter what it would've been weird for her to scam on Marg's husband. They're both horny teenagers but know they wouldn't be able to do anything for different reasons. Doesn't mean that she wouldn't appreciate all that Targ body.

Jon
&
Wynafryd
I had a Jon Snow ship on another site, so I have old gifs and feels. But Jon Targ is a douche. Wynafryd came to King's Landing whens he was eleven to work as his mothers handmaiden. Lyanna had always been kind to her and acted as a surrogate mother. I honestly don't know with these two. Wynnie's my cinnamon roll who can see the good in anyone (or invent something to see) so she'd try to do the same with Jon.
JON TARGARYEN
 direct link • Jan 04 2016, 11:28 pm
his grace
the wolf of westeros
ESSOS
18 years

ELLARIA AND JON I'm pretty sure adults in general find him to be either a - obnoxious, b - insufferable, or c - charming, or possibly a combination of two or three. Despite his desire to be seen as a future ruler and capable leader (to be considered mature, really), he can't see past his very real, very amusing defects. So yes, possible verbal battles in the past, but given that she's Dornish, he'll probably be side-eyeing her for a while.

SANSA AND JON ADORED COUSIN INDEED! Regarding Northern women, he loves the stereotype. And they were his first screws so, you could say that there's some twisted sentimental value involved. But his Northern family, he has grown to love them DEARLY. After spending two years in Winterfell, he would have probably had more than enough time to get a feel for his cousins (particularly those that are close to his age) and develop relationships with them. I imagine Jon to be somewhat disapproving of Robb being all wrapped up in his kingly role and doing kingly things like a noble Stark should, but he'd be excited to know that Sansa's ambitions lay beyond the freezing kingdom and that he could count on someone other than his immediate family (plus, Dany left and got married and pregnant so, he would really like the non-romantic kind of relationship with a gal but hey, you never know what could happen given the shitty situations the Targs are facing). They could also bond over the fact that neither of them were excited about getting married, so, there's that too.

I see them as close while she was in King's Landing, close while he was in Winterfell... sure, he isn't a gentleman to most people, but come on, you don't treat family the way you'd treat someone who is willing to do anything to knock a crown from your head. So much love for these two. SO MUCH.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

tag box rules
♦ Register/post with your OOC alias
♦ Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
♦ Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
♦ Any site-related post may be tagged here
♦ Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags HERE, and for the generator HERE!

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine