most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.

Add Reply
New Poll

Let it Begin, Queen to High Princess
ASHA GREYJOY
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 08:33 AM
Queen of the Iron Islands
The Kraken's Daughter
Sworn to the Iron Islands
THE IRON ISLANDS
25 years
Meli • 43 posts • she/her

Princess Daenerys of House Targaryen,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health.

I am sure it is unusual that you find a letter from one with the salt of the seas within her veins, but know, Princess, that there is much to be learned in this letter if one looks closely.
There are those who seek to destroy the dragons and those who seek to wield them as weapons. My father's brother is one of the latter. Be aware.

I think we have much in common. I have a brother that would be king and you a nephew who could be high king. If only they started to think on a broader scale and less about their cocks.
There is more support for your nephew, and you, than support for my brother yet. There are rumblings of dissent in those who have been ousted.

I am of the hope that you would see the value of this letter, and that we might begin corresponding through safe means.
The women who carry this letter are trusted by me with everything, but it is not their eyes that must not see things. Neither of us can trust too many others now.

Perhaps you would find a warm welcome on Pyke should you wish a visit.

Queen of the Iron Islands,
Asha Greyjoy
APOLLYMI @ SHINE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine