most wanted canons

Based on our stats and upcoming plots we are in need of characters in the IRON ISLANDS, the REACH and ESSOS.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Love Never Lasts
TRYSTANE MARTELL
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 09:32 PM
Prince of Dorne
Gentle Sun
Sworn to the Seven Kingdoms
DORNE
18 years
Rikuva • 101 posts • She/Her

Plot With Trystane!
Trys here is kind of a nice guy. He's gentle and kind. He loves his family (one cousin perhaps a bit more) , and he makes friends easily. He isn't particularly ferocious or hot tempered the way Arianne and Oberyn are, nor is he the reserved and quiet plotter like Quentyn or Doran. He's pretty calm, but when shit gets going he's not going to worrying too much about consequences. He's inclined to defend his honor, his family, and his kingdom from all who wish to harm or dishonor them, but won't do so at the drop of a pin. He's clever but not brilliant, and strong but not invincible. Trystane is middling, but only in the best of ways. He desires peace among his siblings and vengeance against a certain man for taking his lady love.

Friends
Trystane is an easy friend maker. His gentle demeanor makes him approachable, and his kindness and wit will keep them around. But if one is looking for someone who will give you something other than a valuable relationship then you won't find it with Trystane. He's not powerful or influential beyond his name, and isn't much use practically. But if one just wants a cool guy to chill with, Trystane is your man.

Enemies
Willas. Tyrells in general, he's not a fan, call it an unreasonable grudge all you like, but he won't be forgetting the wars between the two of them. He isn't taking a stance on the rest of the wars in Westeros, so he doesn't care what your name is that won't auto enemy you. Unless your name is Tyrell but we already covered that. If you aim to offend his honor, kingdom, or family though, you will earn his ire. Otherwise, he's chill.

Lovers
He is in love with Myrcella still. Beyond this, while Trystane is Dornish, he isn't as much of a player as certain others. He's never fooled around with anyone except for Myrcella. With her gone how much this might change is up to change I guess? Idk he's still pretty f-ed up. If you wanna try tho I ain't gonna stop you. Might be fun to turn down someone lol

I'll fancy it up later~
PMEmail
^
MYRCELLA TYRELL
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 10:12 PM
Princess of Dorne
The Golden Viper
Sworn to House Martell
THE REACH
16 years
Lena • 348 posts • She/Her

SCREECHING INTENSIFIES

Okay so I'm really excited about this and if you have any messengers I will hit you up there or I can PM you and we can plan things but basically I am just dancing around my house right now because it's TRYSTANE FREAKIN' MARTELL YASSSSS BB YASSSSSSSSSSS <3
PMEmail
^
WILLAS TYRELL
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 11:00 PM
Prince of the Reach
Prince of Thorns
SWORN TO THE REACH
THE REACH
29 years
Laurysa • 285 posts • She/Her

Willas & Trystane

So much awkward here. WIllas has absolutely no idea about that this Trystella stuff has been going on. As far as he knows, he is the only person Myrcella has ever looked at with stars in her eyes. I mean, they married in secret, so he thinks he is at least sort of special to her. I think it would be hilarious to throw these two together and have Trystane give Willas the evil eye hardcore the whole time.

I like it because it involves alcohol, and alcohol can affect what people say. XD Willas is also in Dorne in part to broker a marriage between Arianne and Loras; perhaps once that is officiated, there can be some sort of celebration in which alcohol is involved, and things can get awkwardly heated? But we should have something before that too because idk when that will be XD Maybe a slightly more tame interaction at Willas' welcome feast? I wrote about it some in the thread between Willas/Doran.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
ALORA TULLY
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 04:35 AM
Future Queen
Eldest Daughter
SWORN TO THE RIVERLANDS
THE RIVERLANDS
17 years
Rebecca • 221 posts • She/Her

ALORA & TRYSTANE

Hello there person that Alora is betrothed to. So Alora does not know about the arrangements that her mother made behind her back and I believe that Edmure sort of set the idea aside although no official action has been taken. Not sure what you want to do with this plot but let me know.

PMEmail
^
QUENTYN MARTELL
 Posted: Aug 1 2016, 07:03 PM
PRINCE OF DORNE
THE PATIENT PRINCE
SWORN TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
DORNE
21 years
Tris • 125 posts • he/him

TRYSTANE & QUENTYN

So, I'm interested in seeing the kind of relationship these two would have. Unlike with Quentyn/Arianne they're not really competing over anything, and I think Trystane's pleasant disposition might be a good match for how quiet and careful Quentyn can be.
I'd see them as close, or at least as close as they can be without complicating the family situation overmuch? Quentyn would be willing to respect it if Trystane wants to stay out of the political stuff and simply enjoy spending time with his brother.
They should have nice quiet talks, with Q voicing his doubts about his betrothal and Trystane unpacking the Myrcella feels http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
TRYSTANE MARTELL
 Posted: Aug 1 2016, 08:23 PM
Prince of Dorne
Gentle Sun
DORNE
18 years

MYRCELLA & TRYSTANE
A pm is your way darling~

WILLAS & TRYSTANE
All I know is that I desperately need Trystane hate in my life. I definitely think we should do alcohol sometime, but I agree, a thread before that is probably a good idea. I think that the welcome feast would be great, because first encounters are always awesome and especially first encounters where at least one party has a huge opinion already. If you wanna start something, just give me the go ahead and I can tackle it!

QUENTYN & TRYSTANE
It's not so much that Trystane wants to stay out of the political things so much as he wants the political things to work out a way they won't. I think they're definitely close, the kind of brothers that never really fought (because neither really have the disposition for it). I feel like in a quieter moment the two would definitely just kind of have Catharsis: the conversation. I'd love to throw them together to have conversations like exactly the one you're talking about. Either of us could start?

PMEmail
^
MELLARIO OF NORVOS
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 02:28 PM
Queen Consort of Dorne
Lady of Norvos
SWORN TO HOUSE MARTELL
DORNE
44 years
Laurysa • 85 posts • she/her

Trystane & Mellario

Trystane is Mellario's precious little baby. She nearly died giving birth to him, but all she was concerned about was leaving her children motherless. After Doran sent Quentyn away, she absolutely doted on little Trystane, thinking it couldn't be too long before Doran ripped him from her arms as well. Perhaps this is where some of his sensitivity and gentle-nature comes from. Either way, she adores Trystane and would do anything in order to protect him.

Depending on your thoughts and feelings, perhaps Trystane confided in his mother about his interest in marrying Myrcella, which is something she would support 100% if he was sure it made him happy (though she would caution him against following his heart blindly *coughcoughexperiencecoughcough*). When they all find out about Myrcella's engagement to Willas, they could share a Willas hating moment. I could have one of my characters hate on another. It'll be great.

--------------------
NIKI IS A GODDESS
PM
^
VILMOS
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 08:35 PM
VILMOS
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

Vilmos is the Master of Whispers for Dorne, and I think that because of his relationship with his paramour, that he’s sort of grown to realize that he might never have any children of his own and what not. I think that because of this that he’s always been almost like an uncle to the children of Oberyn and Doran, especially since he’s been around for most of their lives serving them and what not.

How Trystane feels about Vilmos (his status as an ex slave, his scary looking tattoos, etc etc) sort of determines their relationship moving forward? I would love to think that maybe Vilmos has a hint of Trys’ feelings for Myrcella, but I think he would feel most sympathetic to him for it and what not (and barely knowing, maybe just hints because he’s super watchful and what not) but… yea. Let me know what you think!
^
JOFFREY MARTELL
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 12:15 PM
JOFFREY MARTELL
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

JOFFREY & TRYSTANE.

I agree, I don't think Trystane and Joff would get along. I don't think he would miss the growing feeling between the two as well as he knows Myrcella, and that would make him angry. He already holds some issue between Oberyn and his paramours, which could cause some real contention because Myrcella is being wed elsewhere (and he'd think Trystane should know better than to get in the middle of it).

As for the abuse, it didn't go beyond emotional and physical, and isn't really a thing currently. He knows better than to make a scene.

Perhaps a ceremonial duel at their wedding? It could be amusing.

I don't know if there's any world in which Joff and Tyrion could be buds, but who knows. They're both pretty well outcasts in life.
^
ELIA BLACKMONT
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 05:33 PM
ELIA BLACKMONT
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

These two likely met and knew one another when Elia fostered at the Water Gardens with her sister! I had Elia arrive and leave at a different time. Gave no mention of Jynessa, as I didn't wanna mess with your wanted ad and whatever her player may want. ^^ THAT SAID, I think these two would have gotten along well? Obviously not as well as Jynessa and Trystane, but well enough to call one another friends. Or at least, on Elia's end. That, and Jynessa's feelings for Trystane would have made her d'awwh and want to squish Trystane all the more after arriving and meeting him. However. This business that may upset and frustrate her sister may upset and frustrate Elia as her big sister. So tension! And drama! And things!
^
TRYSTANE MARTELL
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 09:13 PM
Prince of Dorne
Gentle Sun
DORNE
18 years

Trystane definitely would have maintained a good relationship with Elia! Trystane is not a person who is one to really push away people or to distrust or to be much of anything but a nice guy to most everyone he meets. Elia is no exception. Especially since he's good friends with Jynessa so I mean gotta be friend with the sister right? Anyway, I feel like he'd enjoy Elia quite enough. If she ever got frustrated with him over like Jynessa things I can say Trystane would get like really confused because he's got no idea and that's an amusing thought to me.

I don't have much for you really beyond Jynessa things but if you want to do something we super can! I just don't have many ideas because I'm bad at plotting x.x Otherwise we could hope and dream for Jynessa then work things out.
PMEmail
^
ANNARA GRAFTON
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 03:17 PM
ANNARA GRAFTON
years
• N/A posts •
N/A

Annara to Trystane so I'm not sure where Trystane stands on the Daynes coming home to Dorne or them bringing a Valish girl with them but I think if he was kind to her first (she's going to be shy and anxious af for a while) these two could very probably be good friends, which I think Annara probably needs pretty desperately.
^
SANSA LANNISTER
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 03:40 AM
Princess of the Westerlands
Little Bird
Sworn to House Lannister
THE WESTERLANDS
17 years
Lena • 179 posts • She/Her

So Sansa went with Tyrion to Dorne for the celebration of the Myrcillas wedding. I was wondering if you'd like to plot/thread the two of them out while there? Tyrion showed her around but maybe at the feast or after the wedding or a few days before just sitting and chatting somewhere?
PMEmail
^
JASLIN WYL
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 07:16 PM
Lady of Boneway
THE DARK ADDER
SWORN TO House Martell
DORNE
15 years
Natalie • 45 posts • she

Jaslin & Trystane:

Helllllllo c: So this is Jaslin, the girlie of House Wyl. She's fairly laid back herself, the only girl in a house of men, and I think she would really enjoy his company actually? She's been tied in with the Martells essentially since she was an infant and got sick and Zarin went to Mellario for help, and since then has seen both Mellario and Ellaria as liaisons, and has accompanied Oberyn and his kiddos on various excursions to go see ruins and all that good shit.

In terms of Trys and Jaslin, I think she'd find his company pretty soothing? She is fond of gentle people, having spent so much time cooped up herself in her youth and still now, and then theres that whole my dads lowkey think you'd make a good husband for me thing. But that aside, I actually think these two could have a nice friendship from the start, probably encouraged by her dads, and if she did know that they thought he was a good match for her she certainly would have given a very fair shot at trying to get to know him better to gauge his interest and all that, if only to show her dads like look dudes I'm making an effort be happy with me xD

So YEAH idk but I think she would be fond of him at least and though she doesn't know loss really aside from her mum or heartbreak she would do her best to try and make him feel better and be a friend and confidante. Having more ties to the Martell family also doesn't hurt, and she's definitely aware of that.
PM
^
TRYSTANE MARTELL
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 09:53 PM
Prince of Dorne
Gentle Sun
DORNE
18 years

Yes friend! Idk I think it's a fun idea of them chilling one day when they were a little younger and Zarin/Deonte seeing it and immediately like total shipping it. That's amusing to me. Not that I think it would dictate how Trys acted around Jaslin at all (or vice versa it seems) he's pretty straightforward. I don't see a world where he would reject her friendship or for some reason find her intolerable to any extent. Trys is chill and that comes across with basically anyone. You mentioned her like gauging his interest and this scenario would fall right into the middle of Trys' tryst so he would probably rebuff anything like that with a laugh, just as he would with Zarin/Deonte. Otherwise, he loves people just in general, and likes to talk and be with them, and Jaslin is no exception at all.

So yes, cool buds. But like the idea of her being a friend/confidant after his loss (idk he prob would have said something to her around wedding time when he was being all sad and gave out his secret p freely), I love it? Like it's a very modern concept to like go out after a break up to try and get over it which makes it more amusing to do in Westerosi times imo. Idk might be interesting for you if you wanted to explore some like curiosity/wonder of that level of heartbreak and I know it's interesting to me just because more depressed Trys yes please. Depressed Trys trying to not be depressed anymore is even better.

I kinda took like one line of your post and ran with it into a thread idea which maybe you don't like but regardless there it is~
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAG BOX

TAG BOX RULES
O Register/post with your OOC alias
O Mature, RF and Letter tags can be found in the "Smilies" Link
O Just paste your link, no need need for [url=]or []
O Any site-related post may be tagged here
O Character names for OCs can be colored by using [class=grouplowercase*][/class*] tags! Further assistance with classes and hashtags here, and for the generator here!

AFFILIATES

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Candyland Couture
Swords of Speirling War Is Brewing Once Upon a Nightmare
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Arrow fugue state Maelstrom Into The Abyss The Hobbit Roleplay THE POWER OF TWO
ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA ACTA
OHaV Code 8
skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine